Reminiscing one of the most important and memorable day of you and your partner’s life can be as romantic and as joyful as the day itself-your wedding day. Leaving all your day-to-day problems and worries behind and just treating him or her like it’s your special day. Anniversaries can make old romances spark and new love arise. So here’s a list of things you can do to make it special for you and your partner.
· Stay at home.Take the day off and surprise your love one by waking him/her up with a breakfast in bed. Just spend the day at home talking with each other; you might learn new things from each other. You can also do the things you like together, play a romantic game or watch the television. For lunch, instead of him/her cooking for you, for a change, surprise your partner by cooking a delicious meal. At night, a candle-light dinner will be just romantic, food cooked with love, a couple of roses at the table and a bottle of wine to go with it.
· No mountain higher. For the adventurous lot, staying at home may be a little boring. Why not celebrate your anniversary at the top of a mountain? You can climb a mountain or two. Perhaps, this time you can propose again at the top of the world, it sounds so romantic. Surely, you and your partner will cherish the experience forever.
· Watch a Movie. If you don’t want to trek and you also don’t want to just stay at home, you can go watch a movie. Or perhaps something different. Have you tried watching theater plays or maybe even some stand-up comedy shows? What’s important is to enjoy the one day that you can spend with your partner.
· Go back in time. Do you remember your first date? Or the place you/your partner proposed to you? Surprise them by visiting those places again. Some couples reenact what happened on their first dates or on the day of the proposal. You can do the same. Try bringing back all the memories and all the sweetness that you and your partner showed to each other perhaps new romances will be made.
· Amusement Parks. When was the last time you and your partner visited the amusement parks? For the busy ones, anniversary may be the only day you can do so. Just let go of all that is bothering you and enjoy the moment with you partner. Feel free to be young again.
· Day at the Museum. There are a lot of museums to visit. Have your partner pick one and just spend the day discovering new things. If you got time, why not go museum hopping? Of course be sure that your partner enjoys it.
· Long walk at the beach.One of the most romantic scenes that anyone can think of probably is a long walk at the beach while the sun sets. Of course if you don’t feel like walking, just sit and relax while watching the beautiful scenery. Just talk about all your personal feelings. Prepare something to eat while you’re at it.